Les Jardins de Falguière
Bed and breakfast, table d’hôtes, gite in Southern Cévennes
charm, serenity and great environment!
In a unique and preserved area, the “Jardins de Falguière” are dedicated to authentic nature lovers. Come and experience this 18th century farmhouse, completely renovated, with the possibility to taste a famous and authentic homemade local dinner. Enjoy a private access to the river. 4 km from Saint-Jean-du-Gard and close to major Occitan sites, our place is located between the Gardons valley and the Camisards Valley in the beautiful «Cévennes National Park»!
At the beginning of 2020 our children offered us the opportunity to live in the «Jardins de Falguière» which they acquired as a family home. We were excited to see this place come back to life after many years unimproved.
As ancient globetrotters and outdoor life lovers this is the best place to experience true freedom and serenity. We’ve always worked in hospitality, and we’ve decided to take on the challenge of giving this place a new start as a guesthouse.
Come and enjoy unforgettable sharing moments, discover the region and make this piece of paradise yours.
With pleasure, we welcome you simply and warmly, like our family.
Forget your daily life and escape with the ones you love.
Pascale and Jean-Pierre
Feel the escape
MARVEL AT THE FAUNA AND FLORA
Your holiday home in wild nature
This ancient 18th century silk farml is at the heart of an 17 hectares estate surrounded by the Gardon de Mialet. It has been completely renovated to receive you comfortably, ensuring that the mas does not lose its soul or charm, while respecting the latest environmental standards.
In complete privacy
- 5 cozy bedrooms or 2 beautiful family suites.
- The comfortable and functional Escorça cottage.
- A meeting space equipped for team building or seminar.
- Free WIFI and well-accessible 4G network.
- The Oustal, host table area with fireplace and library.
- The shady terrace and the lean-to of the old bread oven for breakfasts and summer dinners.
in complete freedom
- The bancels (cevenole terraces) for the walk and outdoor games.
- The many spaces equipped with hammocks and sunbeds.
- The Gardon de Mialet for bathing in clear waters.
- More secret beaches beyond the forest.
- The « hot » spring at 23 degrees all year round (accessible for bathing soon).
- The forest with many species and its secrets.
- The small garden in permaculture.
In full complicity
- Evenings Discovery of the starry sky of the Cévennes with observation bezel.
- Darts, board games.
- Outdoor games: croquet, balls …
- Small hiking trails around the mas.
- Forest Tree Discovery Trail.
In all eco-responsibility
- Isolation of the mas RT 2020 standards
- The latest-generation heat pump
- Reversible energy-efficient air conditioning
- Autonomous sanitation with coconut filtration
- Selective sorting bins
- Garden in permaculture